adding user in courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting adding user in courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    erresoluzioni
    Participant
    Hi, how can i, me the admin, add, from the dashboard, a user into a course? is it possible?   Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, you can go to a course admin area and then you can add a student in that course, refer: http://prntscr.com/f9ad4v
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Hey I'm having problems adding users to a paid course as an admin using course admin area. The user appear to be enrolled to the course, but when I try to navigate with as user, I get the message that I have to pay for this course. I've attached some pictures as reference. Thanks Admin course user list Test user courses dashboard User course interface
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @CTI Team: Please create your own topics for your issues. Thanks for sharing the screenshots. This is because you have enabled the setting to make the first section as free for the users (in the pricing section). You have to disable that setting if you want your students to access the course without any issue or you'll have to make them purchase the course.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘adding user in courses’ is closed to new replies.