Admin bar overlays navigation tabs on course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Admin bar overlays navigation tabs on course page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I make use of the tabs on the course page. I do not like them so much at the bottom so I switched it to the top of the page with some CSS. It works fine as long as there is no admin bar or notification at the top of the page. E.g. the item navigation bar gets cut off when the WP admin bar is there. See: https://prntscr.com/ggs5ka Any way to fix this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-course #item-nav.menu_fixed.fixed {margin-top:20px;}
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for the response, it works however it also pushes the header down when the admin bar is NOT present. Any trick to only push the header down when the admin bar is present?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please remove the previous css and add the bellow css instead: .admin-bar.single-course #item-nav.menu_fixed.fixed {margin-top:20px;}
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Works like a charm! Thanks so much!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin bar overlays navigation tabs on course page’ is closed to new replies.