Admin Dashboard is not loading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Admin Dashboard is not loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clonefutura
    Spectator
    Hi, I logged in as a admin user after i trying to go to wordpress admin dashboard its not redirecting & page is loading.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please make sure that envato market plugin is deactivated in your site . Please immediately deactivate the envato market plugin by renaming the folder name via ftp or cpanel in your wp-content/plugins/ folder  . refer : http://www.webhostinghub.com/help/learn/wordpress/rename-plugin-to-disable
    clonefutura
    Spectator
    Hi, I deactivated the plugin still not working. :( Everyday i have to rename the folder name via ftp & revert back then it will work for a day. Please give one time solution. Thanks.
    Please do not activate the Envato Market Plugin. There is an issue with it. We are working to fix this issue. So, for the time being do not activate it. Your site should work fine without envato market plugin. You will still get the theme updates if you have added the api key and password in the Wp-admin->wplms->getting started.
    clonefutura
    Spectator
    Hi, I deleted Envato Market Plugin from FTP still an issue is coming.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please try deactivating the third party plugins and then check. If the issue persists then please share the site url, admin credentials and the ftp credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Dashboard is not loading’ is closed to new replies.