Admin not available

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Admin not available

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, Admin on my site is unavailable and also the plugins are not updating. Resaved permalinks. Will appreciate help ASAP - it's really  URGENT Thanks
    Marinazel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To quickly resolve this and access your course admin section please enable pretty permalinks from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To quickly resolve this and access your course admin section please enable "disable pretty permalinks"  from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we just cleared the cache and deactivated the cache plugin in your site and it seems to have fix most the issue .I was also able to revert the pretty permalinks so that you can access the course admin . Also issue with the course curriculum is fixed .The issue was appearing because you have enabled "show curriculum accordion style" in wp-admin ->lms -> settings. If this settings is enabled and if you curriculum do not have any sections then it will create issues with the course curriculum as accordions are built with the help of sections .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we recommends to disable the caching for the logged in users and clear the caching at regular intervals . So far I know Sg cache does not have any options to disable the caching for the logged in users. I would recommend to follow this link :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-w3-total-cache/
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin not available’ is closed to new replies.