Administrator does not have access to Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Administrator does not have access to Quiz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi, As keymaster I have created a quiz and I also created Administrator users. The problem is the admin user is not able to see the Quiz I have created. Please check the screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/eve56ckynkn2.jpg Thanks!
    Veronica
    need to check this on your site please share credentials for both the users in a private reply and the quiz URL that you have created
    javadh
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi the administrator account has not manage_options capabality make sure the user should be able to manage_options
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi Thanks for your reply. Administrator role has the manage_options enabled. Please check below url: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/18384209?key=ba4dc3b784949e43e7898fdd72ac6170
    Veronica
    can you share the credentials for that user as well?
    javadh
    Spectator
    It's the same issue with all admin user roles. Have you checked it with the login credentials I sent for you?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is a bug in wplms plugin will fix it soon amd release update for this .
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi How can I get notified when the update gets released?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please share your ftp creds to make the fix at your end .
    javadh
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    javadh
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Cant access site files , the screenshot you shared is of Cpanel . If its cpanel creds then please tell me where and how can we login? Also is possible please share the ftp creds .
    javadh
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Administrator does not have access to Quiz’ is closed to new replies.