Adter update issue with erasing users from a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Adter update issue with erasing users from a course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, after the last update, i have this issue: when i erase a user from a course, the course is erased from "Courses" panel, BUT, if the user enters the course presentation page he can re-allocate himself to the course, because the upper right button sais "Start Course". So....a user can pay for one month out of 5-7 months of classes.......and i cannot kick him out if he doesn't pay anymore, not unless i erase his account on the website...That's bad........very bad for business...........please repair this bug. Thank you very much Anca Bogdan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate. Seems to work perfectly on our test setups : http://www.screencast.com/t/Wzfh2MHf Please check the course settings : If a course is Free  OR sold under membership, then the user gets auto subscribed on page view of course. Removing the user would only re-add the user to the course on next page view.  
    karanna
    Spectator
    Yes, i sell courses through Woocommerce and PMPro. This was not happening before and if removing a user from a course doesn't remove his membership or ability to re-acces a course (witch was clearly the intention of the Instructor that removed him), then i don't undestand how is this ok with you, because it's invallidating a base function of the theme. I do not want students to be able to re-take a course after their paid period of time expires and if they doesn't pay for that. I sell video courses and i do not want them to be able to acces a course for a longer period of time. And if i kick them out, that's it. I do not want tem in my class no more. I give them refund if necessary, but i sell the membership through woocommerce, so the PMPRo will not know. And, if a user pays let's say...3 months out of 5 and then nothing.......after 2-3 weeks of waiting for the payment, i want him out of the course, because i do not want thim to see the previous video-audio-PDF materials much longer. He pays for ACCES. ACCES FOR 1 MONTH ONLY. That's the point....   Thank you I hope this can be solved....i do not see a solution for that problem, other then to change the membership plugin, but that's not much of the solution, because if a student pays online, by card, for an online course, he wants to acces the course instantly and he will not be able to do that with other membership plugin, because t is not sincronized with your theme and my prsonal experience with plugin developers is let's just say.....not good at all. Thanks again, If you can help, please, do. :) anca bogdan P.S. My site is : www.evolutiespirituala.ro        
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that in case of the membership you have remove the user form the membership by editing the student from wp-admin->users ,only then he can be completely removed from the course .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adter update issue with erasing users from a course’ is closed to new replies.