Advanced Quiz Statistics in React quizzes – percentages by each question

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Advanced Quiz Statistics in React quizzes – percentages by each question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    First of all, I want to thank you for your react quiz - it is really beautiful and works fast. But I would like to ask you about Advanced Quiz Statistics in React quizzes. I have activated this option and have synced this from wp-admin -> lms -> Settings -> Functions -> Sync areas -> “Calculate question correct percentages“. I do not understand how the program calculates the percentages of each question. For example, I tested 10 questions quiz, answered all the questions correctly, and received 100% for each question and for all quiz: https://prnt.sc/r6fcaj But when I answer incorrectly any of the questions, the percentages are calculated on unclear criteria: https://prnt.sc/r6fcpo The last quiz also includes 10 Multiple Coise questions with 4 Question Options, one correct answer in each question. I answered 1, 3 and 9 questions correctly (other answers are either incorrect or not marked), but for the correct answers shows not the same percentage (1 question - 100%, 3 questions - 60%, 9 questions - 33%). Though it is the same type of questions, they have the same number of answer options and the same number of correct ones are marked. But we have different percentages for the right answer. Can the program apply the same criteria for calculating percentages for each question?
    logan
    Hello, React quizzes is in development mode. it's a beta version. I understand the problem. it is as simple as calculating a simple percentage for the overall quiz: Percentage = (Value ⁄ Total Value) × 100 there are other question types in which it considers the probability of correct answer percentage. for example, there is a question type of checkbox type in which there are 3 correct answers. if users mark 2 checkboxes and they are correct. then it will get the fractional percentage.
    Show Checkboxes
    I want you to have patience, I will notify the development team for better clarifications.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thanks for the answer. I understand. This is not a problem, just an additional opportunity, so we can wait as long as you need.
    logan
    thanks dear.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Quiz Statistics in React quizzes – percentages by each question’ is closed to new replies.