Advanced student administration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Advanced student administration

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rgolfer
    Participant

Hi, We have been using WPLMS for some time now. It is an internal system for our customers to come and use at their leisure to learn more about our products. Within these courses, the students earn funds once they complete the course. But we are constantly having difficulty managing these students. For example, we want to let someone retake two courses because we have updated them. So resetting several specific students it is time consuming and cumbersome. If i want to add funds to one or several students like a bonus, this is also cumbersome. I am amazed there isn't a student list or advanced student managing system available. is there something like this and I just haven't been able to find it? Currently i am having our programmers try and customize some pages but this has not been easy for them since the information and ability to reset seems to be all over the WPLMS program or all students visible in each individual course rather than a all students admin area. 

As a moc up example, this is what i am talking about. A place where within a student's account, you can see all courses and their progress and make any adjustments needed. This would apply to all courses.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.