Advice – Company Wants Unlimited Access to Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Advice – Company Wants Unlimited Access to Courses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hi, I'm wondering if you could provide some advice on a business proposal that I received. I received a proposal from a company that wants a to pay for a subscription basis for their employees to receive unlimited access to all of my online courses for their employees. I was hoping you could provide some advice on the logistics/how I could allow this? The questions i've come up with so far are: 1) Can I setup monthly subscription payments through WPLMS theme? I know I can do this through stripe, just didn't know if WPLMS already offered this. 2) What's your best advice for giving certain users unlimited access to all courses? Should I add each new user to each course individually? Should I give someone at the company admin access to individually add each user? Should I create a duplicate copy of each course and make them "free" but only visible to certain users? Should I give the users a 100% free coupon to signup? Any advice? Any advice on how to easily go about this? I know it's not a function of the WPLMS theme but I'm just wondering if you'd have any advice on how to solve this business problem. I'm worried because the company will likely be adding a lot of users and when new employees join the company they will need to be added to my course so i'd like to reduce the amount of work required by me. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Monthly subscription is already present in the woocommerce, refer: http://prntscr.com/did1su 2) For this you can use wplms batches plugin. In this you can create a hidden batch and add all courses to that batch, then add the users to that batch whom you want to give access to all courses. This way these users will be able to access all the courses connected to that batch.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Awesome thanks! Mind giving a little more detail about the batch plugin? 1) Does this create a new page of courses? Or are these batch users still in the same course as everyone else. For example, will they access the same courses that are on the /all-courses/ page? or will they have their own page where the batch courses are located? 2) When you say "add the user to that batch" - does the user need to be enrolled to be added to the batch? I have a bunch of users that are not enrolled on my site yet - is there anyway i could restrict access to signing up for these batches to only certain email addresses? Or do they have to enroll on my site first then be added to the batch? Do you have any videos showing the use of the batch function? Thanks!
    Here is the link of all the videos related to wplms batches to tell you all about the batches plugin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_VlBNhfN_w&list=PL8n4TGA_rwD8C5pJOE7H2Cz_d8kVnCLYQ  
    1. Members of a batch will be able to access all the courses connected to that batch. They will be able to see those courses in their my courses page.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Advice – Company Wants Unlimited Access to Courses’ is closed to new replies.