After creating a course, added a unit. I get a default template text,video and p

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting After creating a course, added a unit. I get a default template text,video and p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Foxhount
    Participant
    Hi, How do I change the text, video and images that is filled in after creating a unit? As default after creating a unit, there is a lot of text, video and images. I want to create another default text that comes after creating an unit. Otherwise for every unit, I must remove and add new look to it. Which can be very time consuming. It could be good to the same with after creating a course that is use my default template that I've done in vc. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40266186/Capture_unit.PNG
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yuou can simply create new units and can edit the existing one fro back end as well as from front end also in course . the visual composer will work from the back end in units . Please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSYuI-2SuM Enable visual composer for units from visual composer settings  . Please also note that as the visual composer i not compatible with the ajax  some of ots elements wont work in units in course . But we are adding non-ajax course feature in next update 1.9.9 . From that update you can use the visual composer elements with no issues after turning on the non-ajax  feature .
    Foxhount
    Participant
    Hi again Alex, I understand what you are saying, but you are not answering my question. Every time i create a unit. Then when i edit it, there is a lot of text and some videos as default. I want to change that. So our default is on instead. :)  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate the issue .Can you please share site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your setup . PS : mark the reply as private while sharing the info .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘After creating a course, added a unit. I get a default template text,video and p’ is closed to new replies.