After intial setup wizard: no homepage, no images

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues After intial setup wizard: no homepage, no images

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pefcom
    Participant
    Hello, - i've completed the setup wizard process, installing all plugins and features, but in the end no media and no actual pages/styles have been imported. - When going to WPMLS > Demo Switcher, i re-select the demo I want, but clicking Import Homepage and Import Switcher serves no effect - I'm afraid if i uninstall the theme I'll lose the purchase licence. - This is installed on clean WP Can you help me? Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi yes please share your purchase code, site URL and admin credentials in a private reply and also let us know which demo you want to apply on your site learning centre is the demo preferred by most of the users.
    pefcom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    pefcom
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is some error appearing on your server while downloading the demo data files on your server , this is not happening at our. test and demo sites . To install the data please share your ftp creds in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    UPDTE : installed the demo , it was wordfence blocking the data downloading deacativated it and it fixed the issue .
    pefcom
    Participant
    Hello, thank you i see content now in the homepage. The problem is that the homepage is totally different from the demo (both regarding style and content). How can i install the demo i've indicated above, which is this one? https://prnt.sc/WyA6RzQe8_aW Thank you very much.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    did the install please checl
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘After intial setup wizard: no homepage, no images’ is closed to new replies.