After update buddypress, can’t delete duplicated member types

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting After update buddypress, can’t delete duplicated member types

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Participant
    After update Buddypress 6.0 to 7.3 Suddenly existing member types was duplicated. So I want to delete duplicated member types but I can't. They keep recurring. See this image I have two websites and both the two have the same problems. Thanks in advance
    youngbal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks for the details checking on your site
    Veronica
    youngbal
    Participant
    As you have advised, I have updated my theme to 3.9.9 But I have the same error. Please help me. Also After theme update, I can't translate "COMPLETE SIGN UP" button at the bottom of the registration page. Loco translate doesn't work. Thanks in advance!!!!
    Veronica
    ok checking the member type issue and for the translation issue please create a topic here https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/support-queries/translation-issues/ as we are following 1 topic = 1 issue
    Veronica
    hi yes right I have just checked this and found the same issue and created a Trello card for this https://trello.com/c/bJ0vEEFc you can check the progress from the above link thank you for pointing this
    youngbal
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica for the video you created. I watched the video, but can't delete unnecessary member types generated automatically after updating. For almost three years, I have managed my site thanks to the WPLMS engineers. As a beginner who has no idea of coding, I am in trouble this thime because of buddypress update 7.3. Please help me!!!
    Veronica
    hi that is not the generated automatically i have created this top replicate the issue on your site
    youngbal
    Participant
    Thank you for your efforts, Veronica I hope that my member type errors will be solved soon. Previously I installed two plugins in order to create customized form fields in registration page. (1) BuddyPress Member Type Generator (2) BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field are these two plugins related to the errors? I don't know. I have attached the images related to the member type errors. (1) see this image - LMS setting (2) see this image - BP member types (3) see this image - form field (4) see this image - member type (5) see this image - registration page Always thanks !!!! wish these problems to be solved soon ...
    Veronica
    hi thanks for all the details I have added this to the trello
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I could not find the member type select box here : https://www.heraldpass.com/%ed%9a%8c%ec%9b%90%ea%b0%80%ec%9e%85/ can you please share the url in whcih its present?
    youngbal
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    youngbal
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘After update buddypress, can’t delete duplicated member types’ is closed to new replies.