After Update to 2.7 The Editor is not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues After Update to 2.7 The Editor is not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hi, After Update to 2.7 The Editor is not Working Please Help Thanks :)
    mpahulje
    Participant
    I have the same issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @mdegla: Hi, I checked your website and opened a new course tab in backend but was unable to replicate the issue, refer the screenshot in my next private reply. I also checked your front end and also worked fine. Can you please let me know where the issue is replicable.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @mpahulje: Please share the url and the credentials with us to check the issue on your website.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hi, H.K. Latiyan the problem still exists and it is connected to the "Vibe ShortCodes" Plugin When i deactivate it the visual editor works again i don't use Vibe page builder because i use Visual Composer so do i really need this "Vibe ShortCodes" Plugin in any thing else ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @mdegla , Please share the url and the credentials with us in a private reply to check the issue on your website.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hi, Alex Thank you for your concern please take a look at this video ( 45 SEC) https://youtu.be/Fkpu_mZNNpc Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mdegla
    Spectator
    sorry about that now you can
    mdegla
    Spectator
    i Found that the problem only happening in Chrome i used Firefox and everything is normal i cleared all Browsing Data From Chrome But No Effect Do you have any other Suggestions ?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no idea about that .Make sure you are using latest version of chrome .Test this on another system . Also try removing chrome extensions .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update to 2.7 The Editor is not Working’ is closed to new replies.