After update to Wplms 2.0 – Fatal ERROR

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues After update to Wplms 2.0 – Fatal ERROR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    PHAlves
    Spectator
    Hello The new update makes my page goes down with the '' Fatal Error ''. See the attachment
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    I have the same problem... What a mess!!!!
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    I solved this problem. What is happening here, is you have to update WPLMS theme before to update plugins. So I just went to my cpanel and deleted my "Vibecustom type"  folder and the site is online again. So I update "WPLMS theme" and then I updated the plugin customtype-. I hope it helps you.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Thanks JuanR-12, that's what I was suspecting and you just confirmed. Solved :-)
    a4da
    Spectator
    After deleting Vibe-Customtypes . My site is back up but dashboard and home page is gone can't get in to update the plugin custom type.  Anyone know how I can access it?? www.academy4da.com
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi a4da, your home page is working on my end. So do you mean the "admin" home page? No dashboard that's weird, does anyone have an idea? To update the vibe cutom type manually, you can download the wplms package from envato, search for the "vibe-customtypes.zip" unzip and upload the folder to your website's wp-content/plugins/ Also, did you managed to update the main wplms theme to 2.0.2?
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    My homepage was gone at the moment I delete the vibe-customtype, Because I hadn't updated the WPLMS theme, So I update theme and it worked good. I recommend you that you try to update your theme, I think it has to do with that... But I don't know how you can do if your dashboard doesn't appear.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    To update theme manually: 1. Download the WPLMS package from your themeforest account. 2. Look for the "wplms.zip" and unzip: you should then get a folder called "wplms". 2. Login to your server via ftp or Cpanel. 4. Upload that unzipped "wplms" folder into wp-content/themes/  (& replace existing) > your theme is updated Let us know
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    I got burned on this too.  I updated the Vibe Custom Types plugin and received the same fatal error.  Deleting the Vibe Custom Types folder did get me back into my website, but I had an error at the top of the dashboard that said the plugin was disabled and missing.  I loaded the theme again, but I lost my homepage.  I finally just restored to a backup that I created earlier.  I guess I'll have to wait for a real fix.
    sandy
    Please replce the vibe-customtypes plugin via FTP with this version. link
    The issue occurs during the update.
    sandy
    This issue only occurs during the update, no issues for fresh installed version.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘After update to Wplms 2.0 – Fatal ERROR’ is closed to new replies.