Ability to save practice quiz progress

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Ability to save practice quiz progress

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, I am using WPLMS for our online homeschool curriculum. The way I have the courses set up is unit 1 text, unit 1 practice quiz, unit 2 test, unit 2 practice quiz, etc. The way our curriculum works is that the student reads text and then answers activity questions over the text. The activity questions do not need to be evaluated as part of the course grade. The best way I found to set that up was through practice quizzes. However, I have discovered that if a student answers some practice quiz questions and needs to refer back to the text to look up an answer, when returning to the practice quiz, all inputted data is reset. Also, since inputted data is reset upon leaving the practice quiz, there is no way for a student to refer to the practice quiz for quick studying for the main quiz without having to input answers again, which can be pretty annoying because there are 5 practice quizzes before the main quiz. I would like to request a feature to be able to save inputted data on practice quizzes. Preferable something that will save the data automatically so students do not have to remember to click a "Save" button each time they need to refer back to the text. I was told this may not be possible due to the way practice quizzes use shortcodes for the questions. It would be ideal if this feature could be applied to practice quizzes so I do not have to recreate my current practice quizzes (around 100 in total with more to come). If that is not possible, then I am open to another method, even if I have to redo days of work, as this is highly important for the success of my online curriculum.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Ability to save practice quiz progress’ is closed to new replies.