Ajax course load issue if click curriculum before start course.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Ajax course load issue if click curriculum before start course.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jeerawuth
    Spectator
    I already set: Ajax disabled in course unit load Issue is:  Ajax still use when user click curriculum before start course button. How can I fix , because I do not want ajax course unit load (seriously on my site) My Question is:
    1. how I disable ajax course unit load

2. or how I disable curriculum on the right before user click start course button. (user can not click unit link)

3. or how  I hide curriculum on the right before user click start course button.

Thank you.  

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I guess all you need is to edit the course and in settings section set "previous unit/quiz must be complete before next unit/quiz access" this will do the job and then students have to first complete the previous units to see the other units. Let me know if this helps.
    jeerawuth
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jeerawuth
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am unable to replicate the issue a our test site please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDQIIDjlDU Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . If already updated but still facing same issue then please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply  to check the issue at your end .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ajax course load issue if click curriculum before start course.’ is closed to new replies.