Alex help in multisite setup in wplms 4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Alex help in multisite setup in wplms 4

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    I have a multisite setup for WPLMS 4.2 Network site: xyz.com sub site: xyz.com/subsite1 sub site: xyz.com/subsite2 if user is registered on the subsite2 and log in on network site. the user should redirect to the subsite where he is registered. but they are on the network site. they dont redirect. in other normal multisite setup it works the way i explained. they redirect. that's a serious issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Are you on version 3 or version 4? By default user wont be able to login on multiple sites they can only login to site they are registered .
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we need some time to check this meanwhile please check multisite setup , with settigs you can allow login to different sites . but for the redirecting you need to set the app page as per : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QkRH3yE6Hg and then set login redirection from wp-admin-> lms -> settings to profile pages .
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    this does not help. can you refine the code I sent. it has a looping issue which makes the site to not load. also if a user is an admin on subsite this will not work as well. so please change the if the condition so that it should work only for the basic user and instructors registered on the subsite.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can try below hook is changed coz init runs at every instance as oon as site is accessed :
    function mu_check_if_user_needs_redirecting(){
    global $blog_id;
    if ( is_user_logged_in() && !current_user_can_for_blog( $blog_id, 'manage_options' ) ) {
        $active_blog = get_active_blog_for_user(get_current_user_id());
        $blogid = get_current_blog_id();
        if ($blogid != $active_blog->blog_id){
            wp_redirect($active_blog->siteurl);
            exit;
        }
    }
    }
    add_action( 'wp_login', 'mu_check_if_user_needs_redirecting', 768);
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    it only works if user is super admin / network admin. if user is only admin on a subsite the IF condition fails. so please change the if the condition so that it should work only for the basic user and instructors registered on the subsite.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We need to research on it as the feature not available with theme .Please provide some time.
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I searched for this and found that this is already done by wordpress , it redirects user to his site . It seems the user is actually activated on all of your sites please check if that is the case .
    nawrasj
    Spectator
    do you need a video?? i can show it is not working
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes please share your site url in private reply to check this out.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Alex help in multisite setup in wplms 4’ is closed to new replies.