align stars in the center in single course page & remove students enrolled secti

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues align stars in the center in single course page & remove students enrolled secti

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, 1) Would you help me please align stars in the center? I tried it once but it wasn't in the center for tablets and mobile devices so I need help with that as well. (check the red colored border in attached image) 2) Remove the section Students enrolled in the center (check the green colored border in attached image) 3) Please help me align the instructor image in the center and the instructor name align to the center as well but below the image. If there will be 2 instructors, the images should show next to each other. (check the blue colored border in attached image) Please check what I have so far in attached picture. Thanks in advance.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Please, make sure if you screenshot my website, there will not be showing my website URL or the name of the website... I want to keep it in secret because it is not launched yet. Thank you for understanding Website credentials: www.kurzon.cz username: Author password: Author4321
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> apperance -> customize -> custom css : .single-course .students_undertaking {     display: none;   }  
    duy87
    Spectator
    Please, reply on the rest.. 2 more answers to go 1) & 3) Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    3. Try adding this css  : #item-admins h5 { color: #FFF; display: block; padding: 38px 4px 0px 0; text-align: center;   } .item-avatar { display: block; width: 100% !important; }   #item-admins .item-avatar img { width:25% !important; margin-left:28%   } #item-meta .star-rating {display:block; padding: 20px 0px 5px 30%; text-align:center; }  
    duy87
    Spectator
    About number 3) In course single page the avatar image looks good now. BUT in all courses page in course items the instructors name is too far from the image. And the code which should hide the instructor about field below instructor's name is suddenly showing there.. check: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/hide-istructor-field-below-the-name-of-the-instructor/  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I could not find any such issue please check : http://prntscr.com/9h5fc9
    duy87
    Spectator
    I am very sorry I did not put here a link where the issue is showing. Please check this link: http://www.kurzon.cz/kurzy/ There you will see that there is under name showing "about" field which I dont want to. And the name is too far from the picture. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding the given css : li.course_single_item .course_instructor a {     float: left;     margin-left: -250px;   } I would recommend you not to add this much custom css .It may cause conflict with other elements on some other page .  
    duy87
    Spectator
    If I specify on what page something should not be showing then there should be no problem, right..
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I would recommend you to use the page specific css only, if you want to hide something . Because there maybe a case when the css that you have added for the element on a page may affect other element on another page .
    duy87
    Spectator
    the stars are still not centered. I tried many things but it wont move your suggested code makes it center aligned BUT not for other devices (tablets, phones maybe smaller screen PCs) Can you help?
    duy87
    Spectator
    Any help here, please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess they are already centered : http://prntscr.com/9jdgd7
    duy87
    Spectator
    It is not centered.. not at all on smaller devices like Phones or tablets. Please take a look on attached image how it looks like on smaller devices. (I tested on my tablet and phone) I used this code on align Avatar image to the center but unfortunetly it does not work on the stars: #item-admins .item-avatar { display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; width: 100%; margin-top: -8px !important;
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘align stars in the center in single course page & remove students enrolled secti’ is closed to new replies.