Alignment problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Alignment problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    Hello, when I am logged in as an administrator the courses look like this: admin view Here the courses are perfectly aligned. when I am logged in as a student the courses look like this: students view Here the courses are not aligned. It looks totally unprofessional. What can I do to align the courses? Thank you very much for your help. All the best, Christian
    Veronica
    hi these both are different portal one is for admin in manage course section the view is according to the number of courses available or showing in the student dashboard in enrolled course there are not so many courses to shift in the next row that's why the view is different for both the enrolled and manage courses
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    I think you don't understand what I mean. In the admin view, the boxes have all the same height but in students view it is different. The heights of the boxes are not the same. It doesn't look good. What can I do that every box has the same height?
    Veronica
    hi the height of the course card depends on the details available in the card so it takes the height accordingly to the text but if you want to fix the height then please share details accordingly we will provide the custom CSS code
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Alignment problems’ is closed to new replies.