All courses header in modern theme issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues All courses header in modern theme issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tystra
    Participant
    Hi there, I have read the other forum post regarding the header image for the All Courses page, however it wasn't much help and the issue persists. When I assign a page to be the All Courses template in the buddypress settings, the header image does not show up on Safari. It does however show up on Chrome when I check it. I refresh cache, re-start, etc. but no matter what, it does not show up for the All Courses page. No other page is affected. See the source code from Safari in the images attached. Even on Chrome it displays differently than the other pages, see image. Thanks for any help!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is a bug and it has been resolved in the modern theme update 1.1. Update modern theme version 1.1 with the fix. Quick Fix : Locate file : wwplms_modern/course/index.php and locate the code : <section id="coursestitle" style="background:url(<?php echo (empty($url)?get_stylesheet_directory_uri().'/assets/images/default.jpeg':$url); ?>">   change it to   <section id="coursestitle" style="background:url(<?php echo (empty($url)?get_stylesheet_directory_uri().'/assets/images/default.jpeg':$url); ?>)">   note the missing round bracket, third last character..  
    mr
    Spectator
    Thanks! Adding the 'missing round bracket, third last character..'works and fixes the Safari issue of Header image not showing up in all-courses page.I had been agonising over this issue for a few days now!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All courses header in modern theme issue’ is closed to new replies.