All Courses not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting All Courses not showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    Sorry I am trying to find how to show the all courses. if i run from the dashboard everything is fine. If i goto the site and login as same user (super administrator) nothing show. Please help me to fond where to look, I am going crazy? I did importe demo 13 and try to work around and more i work less my site is functional. many thanks  
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, you have forgotten to share your website URL without url how can i log in?? also, i want you to know that , loco translate works with a single language and wpml plugins works for many languages.  
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, i have checked your site, and i can tell you, you have messed up with the setting. for now, i can do one thing, i will reset your theme and plugins with the default and then fresh install the wplms with default data.
    please confirm so that i can proceed. in the new setup, everything will be set and in working condition. after that, you need to change and add data one by one in the right manner. Don't forget to tell us which demo do you want to be installed on your website?? once you are done with this, after that you can start the translation process. if you are going to use more than one language (like there is 3 language: hindi, english, spanish) then use wpml plugin. but first of all we need to make your site in a working condition.
    Note: i have also checked that you are using multisite setup. if there is no need of it then do not use it. its a little bit tricky to understand all the process. choice is yours, we are always here to help you with everything.
    waiting for a quick response.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, i am getting this error. refer: http://prntscr.com/nt43zwplease check your datatbase or share your cpanel details.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    Please can you try again. It should work now.   Thanks
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    okay checking please wait. server should be strong always.
    logan
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘All Courses not showing’ is closed to new replies.