All courses page is not displaying anything after v4.0 update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues All courses page is not displaying anything after v4.0 update

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SACHINTHA199911
    Participant
    All courses page worked just fine before the update. But now it doesn't show anything. And also the courses page inside the instructor's profile doesn't show any course I've created.   All courses page Instructor courses page Courses I have created   Expecting a quick reply as this website is about to launch. Thank you.  
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I have the same problem.   How can I solve?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you want old course directory then please revert to 3.9.9 . 4.0 is not recommended for the sites which are live right now , as it needs various steps to migrate , in 4.0 you will need to create new directory page using this tip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGs1QpVKpXI   Also goto wp-admin  -> appearance -> customizer -> layouts select the blank (or last ) for directories pages .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    after reverting you can simply deactivate the vibebp and wplms plugins together and activate the old vibe plugins : wplms front end , wplms assignments , wplms dashboard , vibe course module , vibe customtypes , vibe shortcodes plugin to be activated again .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘All courses page is not displaying anything after v4.0 update’ is closed to new replies.