All CSS Classes Avaliable

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues All CSS Classes Avaliable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Schimming
    Participant
    Hi, Where do I find all the custom css classes avaliable with this theme? Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi, if you are talking about the custom elements that you have applied then in elementor with every element there is a tab of advance css where you can provide the custom css classes and then make changes on that element using the custom class. and another way is to simply inspect the element make changes on the element and put the css in your wp-admin>>appearance>>customize>>custom css so all the custom css code can be put here. i hope you want the same answer!
    Schimming
    Participant
    Hi, I know how to create a custom css, but I would like to have a list of custom css created by you. Like in demo 15 the homepage banner has this class: "banner-image", once you remove it breaks the banner. https://prnt.sc/q0eazo Where can I find all these css options to use?  
    logan
    Hello, if you are well known with chrome inspector or firebug then you can identify the location of the file. this is coming from wp-admin >> appearance >> customize >> custom css. and also saved in wp_posts table, post_type- custom css
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘All CSS Classes Avaliable’ is closed to new replies.