Allow instructors to view/print class roster (bp-group/batches)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Allow instructors to view/print class roster (bp-group/batches)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    I use the batches as a specific class date so when students register they pick a specific class date to enroll and admin can access the "class roster" (classes) to view the class list/group list of registered students (bp-group). I want the instructor to be able to pull up (print/view) the class list (bp-group) but it seems it is only accessible from the admin panel which I do not want the instructors to have access to everything in admin panel. Is there a link or way to allow the instructor access to this list? I tried adding the instructor as a "moderator" and Admin" to the class but that still did not give them access to print/view class roster(CLASS LIST).(bp-group) Maybe because the class is set to private so that students cant access course unless put in that specific class/bp-group? Tried to add screen shot but dont see that option any longer? Will give credentials for support to view - admin panel - class list- select class date - "VIEW ROSTER" (bp- group) I need the instructor to be able to pull up the class roster from a private class(bp groups) https://academy4da.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-groups class roster https://academy4da.com/classes/12-week-dental-assistant-training-program-monwed-nights-january-30-2017-april-19-2017-6pm-930pm/roster/ www.academy4da.com  
    a4da
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a4da
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This topic is already marked as resolved, can you please confirm if the issue is resolved ?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow instructors to view/print class roster (bp-group/batches)’ is closed to new replies.