amazon s3 multipart upload

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 amazon s3 multipart upload

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    How can I enable multipart upload in Amazon S3 account ? I was trying to upload 850Mb file in amazon s3, but it fails everytime after uploading 100$ in progress . "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@*********.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."     My php upload limit is 1GB, but I can't upload file in amazon s3. Please tell me how can I upload larger files without any problem.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this appears due to limited php execution time set on the server . We are building a multipart upload using plupload with amazon s3 to support uploading big files . Feature is completed development and is under testing .sooner we will be releasing it ./  
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    So I should change php execution limit on server. How much it should be according to you for larger files like 800MB ? Could you please tell me estimate launch time of Amazon S3 update ? Because we need this asap.
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    please revert on my last question.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It depends on your server how faster it transfers the file form its temperary storage to amazon . About the new plupload feature .Its development has been completed .Right now it is under testing ,will be releasing this feature soon .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘amazon s3 multipart upload’ is closed to new replies.