Announcement Widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Announcement Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    We have many courses on staging site. The announcement Widget only shows one of them. https://vimeo.com/534073511 How do we add the others ? Also from the video you will notice that the drop down colours means we cannot see what is on the list unless we point at a course item. Not useful if many courses. What is the CSS to change this on this specific widget.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    The issue of getting courses to list seems to have been fixed by selecting discussion comments on. However I cannot find the CSS code to make the drop down list of courses visible by changing the colour of the courses text in the list. Please help.
    Veronica
    hi for this: I cannot find the CSS code to make the drop down list of courses visible by changing the colour of the courses text in the list. can you share any screenshots or videos that exactly what are you talking about and where?
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Really annoying when I have to repeat a video link detailed above https://vimeo.com/534073511 If you review this video you will notice that when you click the announcements button the drop-down list of courses are greyed out. We have many courses and you can hardly see which course to select hovering. There must be a CSS code to alter the course listing color to say black.
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Fixed while waiting .vibebp_myprofile select { color: #FFAE29 !important } Change the color code and the text will change color in dropdown.
    Veronica
    hi sorry for my mistake I have got confused with the words here The issue of getting courses to list seems to have been fixed I thought the video is relating to this yes the above code is right
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Close this one
    Veronica
    closed
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Announcement Widget’ is closed to new replies.