another problem with units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues another problem with units

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    All posts and pages working fine, but in Units I can't navigate between html and text mode, I can't add media - add media button not working. In admin area can't add forum to unit, the same with assignments (it's working only in fronted, and not everything is even working there, and before all I' not using fronted for writing new units)
    sandy
    Can you please share site url with admin credentials to check the issue on your setup.
    beata111
    Participant
    Website: www.norma.edu.pl/wp-admin admin: coadmin pass: ja)qu^cMj3z2aS^9)I!A@yzx
    sandy
    The issue is arising because of PMPro Series plugin. The plugin is using outdated select2 script on pages where it is not being used such as the course page etc.
    WPLMS also uses select2 script but only on pages (courses/units) where it is required. You will need to contact the plugin author to resolve this issue.,
    beata111
    Participant
    Im on my phone now but it Is working fine now. Thank you So now it's only problem to evaluate assignments. The problem is this Admin section when you click on Admin on course page. It looks empty. One person on the forum had the same problem.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Two possible cases : a. Make sure the course is published. b. Try re-saving permalinks. In your case I found that your permalinks were not saved. :)  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘another problem with units’ is closed to new replies.