Answers do not drag for match question types

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Answers do not drag for match question types

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I am attempting to create a match question type, but the answers are not dragging. I have seen the tutorial video and have encapsulated the questions within [match][/match] shortcode using an unordered list. I seem to bee getting some JS errors. I have provided a screen shot of the errors. JS Errors
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out it to be working fine. Please refer the video in my next private reply. The drag and drop works only when the question is connected to a quiz and you are doing a quiz, if you try to drag and drop on a single question page then it will not work.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply and tutorial. I was unaware that the quiz had to be single question. Is there any way around this? I really do not like the single question view. I can probably get by with it for quizzes, but I also have practice quizzes that show multiple questions that I need the match question type to work with. Are there any solutions or work arounds for this? If not is this a feature that may be implemented soon in an update?  
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Also, I noticed that when I click to view page or preview changes, it doesn't drag like shown in this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQaasjoXlI.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The work around is there. You can use are in-course quiz feature to view the quiz in the course status page itself like a unit. To enable this feature go to wp-admin->lms->settings->enable in-course quiz. You can also set the number of questions to be displayed on a single page or leave blank to show all questions on a single page.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Answers do not drag for match question types’ is closed to new replies.