Any Templates Available For Page Builder?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Any Templates Available For Page Builder?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi, I want to add some visually appealing pages like 'About us', 'Become Instructor', 'Join Webinar', etc. Are there any templates available which I can use in Page Builder? Can you pls guide me on this? Regards  
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts I am sorry but we don't have templates for these pages. Become an instructor page already have a template. You have to set this page template on any page and it will display the  style About us page, we don't have the page template. But I can share the shortcode of this page which will set the about page as like any of our demo about page
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Yes, please share the shortcode for About Us page, and if possible, tell me how to get this to work. Thanks a lot !
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Thank you very very much for your prompt response and help ! Regards PS: Similar codes for other demos are also available?  I know I am asking for more, but, you will agree that when designing sites you'd like to try as much to see which one looks visually brilliant !  
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts It is not possible to share the code for each demo's about page. So you can install the demo on your local setup and check the about pages content, You can use site import/export feature as well to import the about page
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Will do as suggested by you. Thanks ! This topic can be closed.
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Any Templates Available For Page Builder?’ is closed to new replies.