APP in V4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues APP in V4

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to protect my site form screen recording and i will make my website work in app only Now, i want an application android and IOS with source code that is related to my website api. i purchased an application before and i didn't get it until now. you may work in development the app with V4. to work with live and other features. until that happen i need the app with source code that is will work with me now if its not contain all features in V4 thank you, i will appreciate you if you can help me with this thank you,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its easy with wplms 4 .Please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    i think you don't understand me. i want andriod app and not by pwa.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Android app is only supported with WPLMS 3.x.For version 4.x we have the PWA app. If you have already purchased the app you can download the source code from here, you did not need to purchase again https://codecanyon.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system-app-for-education-elearning/20632362
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    make an app with pwa its not a good solution i tested it from more than 6 months and i faces a lot of problems and i'm losing users because of these problems i want to make an app not linked with any problems before i paid for the app and paid also to customize it please don't tell me use pwa app. and give me a real solution
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please tell us which problems are you facing with wplms V4 app mode exactly before working on the old app again ?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please share from whcih browser exactly you are installing the app? Also please share the Mobile model and company name ?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    pwabuilder
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi im sorry I get the device you are using but did not get the browser from which you installed this Pwa? Isn't it Chrome?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘APP in V4’ is closed to new replies.