Apple sign in does not redirect to user dashboard but other login option does

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Apple sign in does not redirect to user dashboard but other login option does

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    We successfully setup , configured apple sign in via firebase and we can login using my apple ID and password but it does not redirect to my dashboard. I can login using email and password option and then it logins and redirects me to my dashboard. Google sign in also works and redirection to dashboard also works. We want to know why apple sign in not working. I can share my apple login details and whole setup process. URL: www.hublearn.com Before login: https://prnt.sc/v183a3 After login: https://prnt.sc/v1849y See there is a 3 dots.
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, this is an invalid response the integration with firebase with Apple is not correct. Working and sharing tutorial soon.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi we did debug this ” the appe” signin is not returning email id of the user, so there is a configuration issue between firebase and Apple id we are checking and sharing fix asap because there is no email, we are unable to register the user in WP
    Adam
    Spectator
    Adam
    Spectator
    I think my apple ID that I sent earlier won't help you much as it requires 2 factor authentication. It send code to my mobile number.
    Veronica
    yes that's the reason I replied this to you we did debug this ” the appe” signin is not returning email id of the user, so there is a configuration issue between firebase and Apple id we are checking and sharing fix asap because there is no email, we are unable to register the user in WP
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Apple sign in does not redirect to user dashboard but other login option does’ is closed to new replies.