Applied course and Renew courses issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Applied course and Renew courses issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neni
    Spectator
    Hi,   http://prntscr.com/e5h8tf 1."Course Expired Click to renew" is not working,when i click ..its not moving up and down.   2.I am sure if i have applied for all thr courses...and why its showing hear...   3.What is the different bwt "take this course" and "Start course'?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The course expired message is shown when the course duration is finished. You can set the duration to 9999 to make it unlimited. ----------- The take this course button is shown when you are not enrolled in the course. The start course button is shown when you are enrolled in the course and you need to click on this button to start the course (by going to course status page).
    "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The course expired message is shown when the course duration is finished.</span>" Ok, but why the "click to renew" just refreshes the page? What's that supposed to do?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @vilmondes.queiroz: Please create your own topics for your issues. If the course is a paid course and a product is connected to that course then the click to renew button will take the user to cart page to again purchase the course. If the course is a free course then the click to renew button will refresh the page and will reset the course for you.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Applied course and Renew courses issue’ is closed to new replies.