"Apply coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons in 'cart'

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues "Apply coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons in 'cart'

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Skywalker, I don't know how to edit javascript or HTML from withing WPLMS.  How can I make these changes? Or, if it's easier, can you just make the changes into Japanese for me please?  Once this is all figured out the site will remain in Japanese and never be switched back to English. Thank you, Drew
    Hi, Sorry but as of now it is not possible to translate the reCaptcha text.  
    Skywalker, Can you clarify this for me? Is there a way you can get this to work but won't? Will there be support for this in future updates? Is there a way to remove this from the site then? I would really, really like it if this could work somehow through WPLMS or its support.  I know many of us put in a lot of effort to get this translated and find out at the end this doesn't work is extremely frustrating at best.  I've spent 3 years on this project and specifically picked WPLMS because it claimed to be 'translateable' - this is not helpful at all. I look forward to your response. Thank you, Drew
    Hi, Yes, we did some more research on this. It is actually possible via Google's Official Method. We will add this in the next update. Please  refer to this screenshot : http://prntscr.com/fgwtbu
    Please track this link : https://trello.com/c/Zrinw9EX
    Skywalker, Thank you.  I'm subscribed to the Trello ticket, mission critical issue for us. Looking forward to the update when this gets corrected. Thanks again, Me
    Alex, I think I've seen 2 updates since this ticket, has this been added?  If so, how can I change it? Thank you, Drew
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is not fixed yet. The captcha doesn't come from the wplms theme that we can fix on your website. It comes from the google and we'll add a script or a code in the theme so that it can be translated.
    funtor
    Participant
    Sorry could you tell me how you can translate the strings: APPLY FOR COUPON UPDATE CART COUPON CODE
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The recaptcha is now translatable. You need to update the wplms theme and the plugin to 2.9.2 versions to make sure the recaptcha is translated. -------------- @funtor: These texts comes from the wplms theme, so you need to translate the theme for translation.
    H.K. Latiyan, How do you translate the recaptcha? I've update the theme and looking where you enter the public and private Google Captcha Keys and see no language selection options. Where can I change this? I would assume in the update there's a place to enter the language codes as explained by Google here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/language Thank you for your help, Drew
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... We have added the provision that the captcha will automatically pic the language from your site language and show the captcha accordingly. You need to make sure the correct language is set in the wp-admin->settings->general->site language. Google will automatically show the message in the selected language.
    marielcerra
    Participant
    Hi, I have the same issue. I could not translate "Complete sign up" from the registration page and "Update cart", "Coupon code" and "Apply coupon" frome the cart. I translated in the loco plugin. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @marielcerra, Please create your own topic for your own issues. These texts are coming from wplms theme. two thing to keep in mind while translating 1. Make sure your translated strings should be present in local file instead of global file. 2. your pot file should be synced with po file. If still your issue persists then create a topic and share your admin credentials with site URL in private reply there to check this issue at your end.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘"Apply coupon" and "Update Cart" buttons in 'cart'’ is closed to new replies.