'Apply For' Course not showing in course list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 'Apply For' Course not showing in course list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hello I have a course that I want to be shown in the course list, but I only want it to be free, and I want the 'Apply for' feature. I have set up the course but can only find it by going direct to the url - its not showing in the course list. I have set it as free and apply for - but it doesn't show up. And I have tried to set it as not free and apply for - but it doesn't show up. Also - when I search for it via course category it does not show up. Hope you can help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When you enable "Apply for course" then it doesn't matter if the course is free or not, the users have to apply for course and the instructor can approve their application. Once the application is approved the student can access the course. -------------- It works fine and is shown in the all courses list also. The issue may be that the course is not published, please make sure your course is published. Let me know if this helps.
    Hi thanks for your reply. I found that the course was hidden from directory in WPLMS menu - all sorted now. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'Apply For' Course not showing in course list’ is closed to new replies.