Apply for instructor send email: not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Apply for instructor send email: not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gilux
    Participant
    Im logging in as a user to try to upload my course and everything but I can't apply for instructor, i got a message saying... Unable to send message! Please try again later. What can I do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow these steps : 1. goto the edit page where the apply as instructor form is appearing 2. then find the page builder block in which the form is . 3. Edit the block and change the email in the form shortcode . Refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/co6li1fWSA
    gilux
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply, but I still got a couple of questions and maybe silly ones... What email should I change it for? For the one Im trying to register as a User? If so, Will i have to do that every time a use would like to apply as instructor that will fix the problem? Thanks for your reply
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No you have to put your email in it . It is just a emailing form and sends the submitted datat to the email you mention in the shortcode . If any user wants to be instructor she can use this form and after submitting it the email is sent with the data in it to specified email . The admin can now add the instructor manually from wp-admin . If you want a proper registration form then please install the ninja froms plugins and its front end addon to let the user register for the instructor role .
    varavk
    Participant
    Hi, Same issue here. I given my mail id but not working.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
     What email should I change it for? The one where you want to receive all the emails. For example : You want any user interested to become an instructor in your site to email you his details (name, qualification, university etc..) at some specific email address, then you can specify that email address here. Once you get the email and feel that this candidate is suitable, you can create a user for her from WP ADmin - Users - Add New section and then that user can start creating courses in your site.   Ok, Are you getting the same error : "Unable to send email", Then the issue could be in your server. Try contacting your web host for this. You can try the WP Mandrill plugin (Free) by MailChimp. a. Go this this site Mandrillapp.com b. Create an account. c. Generate license keys in setting. d. Install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpmandrill/ f. Add the license key in WP Admin - Setting - Mandrill g. Now any email you send through your site will be processed by Mailchimp SMTP mail servers instead of your web host servers.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Apply for instructor send email: not working’ is closed to new replies.