Appointment Booking – Student does not see schedule

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Booking – Student does not see schedule

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Hi, I created a new course and then tried creating appointment slots etc in that course. I have the following ovservations, which may or may not be useful.
    1. If I create a slot or schedule of Appointment Type "Available" it is not visible to the student. (Could it be a settings issue)

2. Appointment Type "Free Slots" is visible.

3. When I come back to edit the settings it seems that the Course is not listed and has to be selected again as well as the Appointment Type reverts to AVAILABLE as well.

4. The first schedule I created I was able to book with no price (Free) just had to confirm as an instructor.

5. The second one I had to go to checkout and process the payment.

6. I can not see what I did differently. in both the schedules.

The course is "Openshot video editor for beginners " The first schedule is for June 28 -30 and the second schedule is July 05 - 07 The first schedule it seems is now once again not visible to the student (was and I booked a slot) Also I note that the messages sent through the appointment in the MY Appointments does not appear in the Messages Section. The Instructor and the Student accounts are the same as before for this scenario as well.

sohohosts
    Participant
    I created a couple of schedules last night and this morning I noticed the following in the error log. I think they are relevant to the issue. staging.upskillslearning.com [Sun Jun 21 21:52:07 2020] [error] [client 82.47.9.250:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_new_order_item instead.' staging.upskillslearning.com [Sun Jun 21 21:59:00 2020] [error] [client 82.47.9.250:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-appointments/includes/class.api.php on line 743PHP message: WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 for query SELECT meta_key,meta_value FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key in ('requested_cancellation','requested_reschedule') AND user_id IN () made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array('parse_request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, rest_api_loaded, WP_REST_Server->serve_request, WP_REST_Server->dispatch, WPLMS_Appointments_Api->get_cancelled_rescheduled_events' staging.upskillslearning.com [Sun Jun 21 21:59:01 2020] [error] [client 82.47.9.250:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-appointments/includes/class.api.php on line 743PHP message: WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 for query SELECT meta_key,meta_value FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key in ('requested_cancellation','requested_reschedule') AND user_id IN () made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array('parse_request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, rest_api_loaded, WP_REST_Server->serve_request, WP_REST_Server->dispatch, WPLMS_Appointments_Api->get_cancelled_rescheduled_events' staging.upskillslearning.com [Sun Jun 21 22:21:50 2020] [error] [client 82.47.9.250:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type BP_Messages_Message as array in /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-content/plugins/badgeos-community-add-on/includes/rules-engine.php:342\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): badgeos_bp_trigger_event(Object(BP_Messages_Message))\n#1 /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#2 /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#3 /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-messages/bp-messages-functions.php(200): do_action_ref_array('messages_messag...', Array)\n#4 /home/sites/10a/a/a78b6287e5/staging_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-appointments/includes/class.api.php(2076): messages_new_message(Array)\n#5 staging.upskillslearning.com [Mon Jun 22 08:37:04 2020] [error] [client 89.242.11.187:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_new_order_item instead.'    
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    UPDATE - At the moment there is some issue on the staging site. I will update as soon as it is back online.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    UPDATE - The site is now restored and functional
    Diana
    Participant
    checking now....
    sohohosts
    Participant
    I have not yet updated the Plugin(s) have been busy else where. Let me know if you want me to do them or when you are done. I planned to do them this evening.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Just updated the Plugins on the site. Latest versions details at https://prnt.sc/t55kxi
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK After the Update Created a an appointment schedule for 26-28 July Type Available - Not visible to the student Refer Video https://youtu.be/cgZlb-VZfuE Created an appointment schedule for 3-5 August Type Free Slots (Saves as Available) No Price?? https://youtu.be/p3IVgd-Tz7c From what I can tell the product is not created for the appointment. Changing directly in the table from Available to free slots and the ITEM_ID field is also empty. Setting it to 1378 which in the WP_POSTS table is the post for the course brings up the price of 2000 (I think from the settings in the course) So far it seems that the upgrade has not changed any thing.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    I am not sure if this is related found it in the error log   staging.upskillslearning.com [Tue Jun 23 19:08:53 2020] [error] [client 82.47.9.250:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_new_order_item instead.'
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    Created a new topic. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/issue-with-appointments/ Can you please confirm https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/  is the way to update the theme??
    sohohosts
    Participant
    I have followed the steps Downloaded latest file from themeforest "All files and documentation" Renamed the folder wplms in wp-content Uploaded the folder wplms from the downloaded ZIP WPLMS -> Theme Information -> Version: 3.9.9
    Diana
    Participant
    @sohohosts, Okay, So you tried manual update for updating the theme. Good...!! I hope the plugin should be updated to the latest version as well. And you explained your requirement properly here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/issue-with-appointments/ So we will continue there and I am closing this topic
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Booking – Student does not see schedule’ is closed to new replies.