Appointment: Commission

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment: Commission

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    Dear Support team Can you provide some code for me to set the commission sharing about students making an appointment with instructors? Just like the course commission. Many thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @stevenheong As I mentioned that we didn't added this functionality in wplms appointments so I can't share any code for that But this is a nice idea. So can you please elaborate a bit what exactly it should show according to you
    stevenheong
    Spectator
    For admin: We need to have a page to set how much commission with each instructor. For an instructor: we would like to show him how much he earned after each booking. Many thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @stevenheong, I really like this idea of yours. But I can't give you any kind of false assurance that we will complete this in this time period. We are working on existing bug fixes of appointments. No new features right now So it will be better to create this as a feature request in this section: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ If you will get upvotes then we will implement this in the addon
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment: Commission’ is closed to new replies.