Appointment :Join Button not showing

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment :Join Button not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ladduu
    Participant
    When The meeting time comes, it shows the green light, but the Join Meeting Button doesnt appear,I have configured the settings of the BigBlueButton properly but since the new update of wplms 4.0 the join button is not showing at the time of meeting. when I configure the Schedule I activate in the button “enable meeting”, but it doesnt work. My main aim for this Site is to teach the students through live session.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, We didn't release any plugin of appointments which will be compatible with version 4(if you are using vibebp and wplms_plugin with theme version 4.080) We will release a compatible addon which is vibe appointments and then it will work perfectly with version 4
    Ladduu
    Participant
    Thank for responding. We actually had version and we updated to version 4 thinking it would have more features . But now there is no appointment plugin ? Our Website model needs Appointment plugin to work. Is there any work around ? When are you going to release the appointment plugin for version 4
    Diana
    Participant
    We are going to release the addon which will be compatible with version 4(just adding few things and then we will create the package) In any case, if the release is delayed. I will upload the plugin on your site
    Ladduu
    Participant
    when are you going to upload the plugin ? waited for more than a week now
    Ladduu
    Participant
    Our website launch is on hold because of it. Can you please let us know can you upload it on our website.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ladduu, The addon is already released you can download it for free if you have wplms appointments license key: https://wplms.io/downloads/vibe-appointments/
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment :Join Button not showing’ is closed to new replies.