Appointment Price and Notification Issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment Price and Notification Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    edfinite
    Spectator
    we have updated the appointment, everything is fine except:
    1. unable to change appointment price from the instructor's side, shows the default price of 500 rs per appointment
    2. After booking an appointment, student and instructor are unable to communicate with each other - sending a message and user notification is not working.
    edfinite
    Spectator
    also after creating free slot in the appointment: its asking 1rs as payment to book from students
    Diana
    Participant
    @edfinite Make sure you have Buddypress activated on your site. We are using buddypress functionality for notification and emails. In the LMS > Touchpoints section search for appointments touchpoints and click on edit template. Check whether an email template is present or not. For sending emails related to appointments, there should be an email template present in it. Make sure emails, notifications and messages options are selected as yes in the touchpoints section. If you still face any issue then Let me know i will check the issue on your site. Also after creating free slot in the appointment: its asking 1rs as payment to book from students Can you please share a video of this issue so I can debug this
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment Price and Notification Issue’ is closed to new replies.