Assign users to course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assign users to course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JasonFalls
    Participant
    We are trying to assign single users (or multiple, but not in a batch format) to a given course and cannot identify the proper way to do this. After reviewing documentation and searching through the forums, the only way I can find is to login to the site as the user and sign up for them. We did find documentation for instructors removing users from a course or resetting the course, but not for adding a user. Is there a way for a site admin to assign UserX to CourseA and if so, how can that be accomplished?
    edutech
    Spectator
    STEP 1 There are two things to remember 1. If user you are trying to assign is unregistered   in your website You have to create new user . In that you have to assign username , email ID , password to the user . In the dashboard in the option + New  at the top of the page you can do this  . Or elese in the right side of dashboard you can use  users section . 2. If the user is already registered in your website copy his email  ID   STEP 2 Do not use backend of course by clicking on edit course . You cannot add singe users there . Open the course as public access   the course . In that course page admin can see  Home , Members , Activity , Forum , Members , Drive , Admin ...Click on admin STEP 3 You can see current members over there . below that you can see 5 icons . It includes send bulk message , add members etc .. Click on add members . STEP 4 Paste the email  ID of user . Then the username of that email  ID will appear . Click on that . FINAL STEP Click on add add student button below .. They are added .. You can check their name in  members now ..   I hope this will solve your issue ... Hail WPLMS !!! Message to vibe team : Please create leader board inside course quiz ASAP .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    thanks for that @Learn M ,We are working on it . :D
    JasonFalls
    Participant
    Thanks. It appears I cannot even see the course /admin page on any course. I've checked all my third party plugins and still nothing. Thoughts other than hiring a developer to debug?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @jsonfalls, Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign users to course’ is closed to new replies.