Assignment Counts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignment Counts

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    vasti123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the marks are already been assigned and saved in postmeta table for the user for the quiz ,The comments actually just saves the user's answer and the individual marks he got for the question not the total marks of that user . Apart from this all the quiz results are cached in activity meta , so once the user has opened the results they got cached forever in activity meta until the quiz is retaken by the user . Keeping these things in mind , we suggested  to delete the question comments and provided the query for it . AGAIN IMPORTANT NOTE : BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE EXECUTING THE QUERY .PLEASE TAKE FULL BACKUP OF YOUR SITE BEFORE EXECUTING THE QUERY.   
    vasti123
    Participant
    Alex, Is there a number I can phone you on, please I am desperate and I am not certain I understand what you are saying.     As it stands right now I cant get into submissions.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're implementing the query.
    vasti123
    Participant
    Hi There   Any news?  I had to up the exe time again today, because i couldnt work since monday afternoon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes we are building a way to delete the old comments which are of no use using our logic . This will be added in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> functions -> sync areas .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have built the query to delete the irrelevant comments but still on a safer side please take full backup of your website and database . Coz the deletion cannot undo . Once you give us go ahead we can implement the changes in your site .
    vasti123
    Participant
    Hi There,   Thanks, the backups are done.   Just a note it wont affect the people that are currently logged in right? Thanks sooooo much for this!
    vasti123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi apologies for this delay , yes it was a weekend for us .making changes in your site now  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we made the changes in your vibe customtypes plugin . Since two days has passed and new data and new comments may have been added to your site .Therefore I just added the code but did not executed it. You need to take database backup again . once you are done with backup all you have to do is to click this button "sync now " in your wp-admin - > lms -> settings -> functions -> Sync areas : http://prntscr.com/oofdjp
    vasti123
    Participant
    Thanks, i will keep you updated!!!
    vasti123
    Participant
    Hi Alex and Team, I have done the back up and ran the sync, but it does not look like it has deleted the comments https://prnt.sc/oooxip I am still getting this error under submissions (obviously :) ) . https://prnt.sc/oooyar   Please note that i have run a full back up again, feel free to run it when you get the message.  I have also send an email .   Thanks for the effort.
    vasti123
    Participant
    Sorry : provided its in the next 8 hours ;) - it is nighttime here, so it wont be too busy.  You can run the program.
    vasti123
    Participant
    Ho, ignore the precious 8 hour message, you can run the code when ready. I really need it to work. I will backup the database every now and again. Im desperate for it to work. Worst case we loose a few assignments and quizzes.   thanks!!!
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment Counts’ is closed to new replies.