Assignment Description

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignment Description

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    Hello admin, when we click on an assignment for the first time , we're shown a short description and then a start assignment button. I want to remove that short description and just display the start assignment button
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you do not want to show any description of the assignments to the students, then do not add any content in the assignment main content, leave it blank, refer: http://prntscr.com/fbiqro Then it will show only the start assignment button.
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    Yes , we want the content to be in assignments , but just want that description to be not there.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There is no description there, we only show the assignment content there. Can you please share the screenshot of it ?
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    Check this screenshot out Screenshot Above the Start Assignment Button, there is short description of what is there inside. We don't want the student to see it, please tell me how to hide it from all assignments
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the url to check this.
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website this is the main content only that's shown above the button. This content cannot be hidden by custom css also otherwise the button will also hide with it.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment Description’ is closed to new replies.