Assignment Does not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignment Does not work

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Hellow, I have tried many ways for assignment but still students can't able to submit an assignment. Assignment button does not work.  
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Veronica
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Why don't you see the video? <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;">check this video:</span>https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYnIrXwxjb direct link assignment work, but when students try to submit, It does not work. login as students with above students user and password.   please take help from your advance technical team (Mr. Vibe).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue is due to script minification . Please purge all kind of caches from total cache plugin and deactivate it refer : https://wp-rocket.me/faq/w3-total-cache-fixes/
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Hellow, I have cleared all caches and deactivate it but still all the same. another fact is: when I logged in as an administrator I can able to upload assignment. please login and give me a solution, I have renewed my support only for this problem and we are one of the top company who are using your themes. our world rank is: 180K, Please solve this problem asap, as huge students can't submit their assignment and can't able to get their results.
    Veronica
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Where it comes from? there is no other plugin that can create this problem. I have deactivated all plugin and checked but same problem. did you solve this?
    Diana
    Participant
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Yes Sir, You create, you can do anything for solving this issue. I have disabled the right click from your script but still its not working. I don't know which script disabled the right click.
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Hellow, as you suggested, I have purchase wp rocket, but I don't know how to set it. Please set wp rocket, thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    but still my main problem is not solved yet, It almost 3 months!!! everything I have spend for only assignemnt working! but It still now working! ?????????????????will you not able to solve it?????????????????????????
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment Does not work’ is closed to new replies.