Assignment file upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Assignment file upload

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    consp51
    Participant
    Hi guys I have two questions related to the assignment. When I am login as an instructor,  I noticed there file upload feature is presented on both, submit an assignment with fill in the text, or submit assignments with file upload feature. I am not very certain why the admin would also have an upload file option there, I tried to upload something back, but the student doesn't get it. Should the instructor able to upload the files back to the system?  Let's say if the instructor made some common on the file or give student feedback.  Also, what is the best practice if the instructor want to give feedback to the student's assignments? Thanks
    consp51
    Participant
    https://ibb.co/9Hqr3cw So does it mean the instructor can upload file back to the student?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have assignment remarks for this : Please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs65VVud7oI We show this option to instructor in wplms as they can also puruse any course or test thier own .
    consp51
    Participant
    I have tried this from an instructor account, but the student was not able to receive any message from the instructor. Is there a setting preventing students from getting the message? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    consp51
    Participant
    Hi Alex Is this a BuddyPress setting I have to enable? Currently, I have not enable BuddyPress functionality, maybe that's the reason for it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right , in order to use the remarks feature you have enable the "private messaging" component from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment file upload’ is closed to new replies.