Assignment locking per Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignment locking per Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello how can i specify this option Assignment locking for course activate is in some courses and deactivate is in other courses i want this option to be per course not global setting Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This may not be possible currently. The best solution is to copy the assignment and use it. This is because the assignment needs to read the course curriculum to unlock the next unit or quiz. As assignments can also be opened via a direct link to enable locking the assignment would need to be connected to the course.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i think you not understood my question this option lock the user from access to the next unite before he submit the assignment and we review it and give it a mark i want some courses open to the students can go without any restrictions between units and assignments and other courses the assignment locking the next unit i think the option Assignment locking must be an option inside the course not a global option for all courses i hope you understood my inquiries
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this setting is not available for individual courses . this is a global settings and is only available for all courses to be enable or disable. If you want we can take this a paid customization for $19 .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment locking per Course’ is closed to new replies.