Assignment now showing correctly to user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignment now showing correctly to user

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, I received a message from a client that is not able to read the full assignment text nor send the files of the assignment. I'll insert his video and my picture on the next message privately.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the video with us it helps us in understanding the issue clearly. It seems like the code for assignment is breaking in your website for some reason. We'll need the php log to check the error , please share the php log with us. Also please try enabling the plupload setting in the lms settings for assignment.  
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Where is the php log file to send to you? Another student sent me the same error. Now I have the same error here.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The php error log can be found in the server, contact your webhost on this they'll provide you the php error log. ------------- Also try updating the theme and the plugins to latest version i.e. 2.7
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the error log, the error log showed some error in the custom code added in wplms customizer plugin, which I have fixed on your website now. --------------- I checked the same course and same assignment which you have shown in your video and now it works fine. Please check.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment now showing correctly to user’ is closed to new replies.