Assignment text won't appear complete for some users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignment text won't appear complete for some users

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't know why, but for a few of my users, the assignment test won't full appear, only the first two lines. When I enter my account, I see it complete. Just perfect. When I enter, on the same machine and the same connection my student's account, it shows only the first two lines of text. How to solve that? Thanks, Daniel
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Administrator has full access to all assignments. The few lines of content in assignment is appearing because the user who is viewing the assignment is not enrolled in the course to which the assignment is connected to. Ask the user to enroll in the course and then she will see a start assignment button, when the user clicks on it the user sees the same view as the admin
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Alex, That is not the case. The students are enrolled to the course and can't access full assignment. The assignment opens in a new tab. Is that normal?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share : url of assignment , credentials of the student facing this issue , admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Basically user is not able to see start assignment button when he opens assignment . check if the assignment is expired for him ,if yes then reset assignment by going to course admin -> submissions -> assignment submissions -> evaluated assignments . .Also check if assignment is connected to correct course or not . Please check if comments are enabled in that assignment in assignment edit page in back end . If above does not helps then Please share your url of that assignment and admin credentials along with the student credentials who is facing this issue ,to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment text won't appear complete for some users’ is closed to new replies.