Assignments 1.9.9.1 Bug?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignments 1.9.9.1 Bug?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Anselm
    Spectator
    Hi: I updated the theme and all the plugins. But the WPLMS Assignment plugin seems not updated. I ran the updater again, and it said Updated. But when the page refreshes, it again asks us to update to 1.9.9.1 from 1.9.9. Could that be a bug? I found another user in the forum is also experiencing the same issue. Please help Thanks Samuel
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Hi, same here. Ihave WPLSM 1.9.9.1 Default theme and cant update those (Visual Composer 4.7.4 to 4.8 and WPLSM Assignements 1.9.9 to: 1.9.9.1) plugins. Best regards,
    BizTrain
    Spectator
    Yes, I have the same issue with the Assignment plugin.  I manually updated the plugin, but that didn't work either. The good thing is the team at VibeThemes provide great support and are always super responsive at fixing these little bugs.  So one never has to worry about whether a bug is going to be rectified or not.  They always come to the party with a fix. Here's a link to assist with updating Visual Composer. Because of Envato's licensing policy, it's not always possible to have the latest version. Purchasing the plugin is the only way one can keep the plugin at its most current version continuously.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The code in your WPLMS Assignments plugin is updated. We forgot to update the version in the updated plugin. Just uploaded the WPLMS Assignments plugin with updated version. You can now update. Visual Composer uploaded in the latest theme is still 4.7.4 version. Please wait for our next update for 4.8 version. Thank you for patience and support :)
    BizTrain
    Spectator
    Thanks Mr Vibe, all good now from my end. Much appreciated :-)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for confirming. @Samuel Anselm , @jflsznf2 : Let me know if the issue is not resolved yet.
    Samuel Anselm
    Spectator
    Thank you very much. The issue is resolved.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments 1.9.9.1 Bug?’ is closed to new replies.