Assignments and quiz submissions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Assignments and quiz submissions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    olympiasm
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe themes, I"m having some issues with the assignments and quiz submissions from the instructor's point of view When a student has submitted an assignment, the instructor gets notified, but there is nothing in the submission section. Only a previous submission is there from an earlier unit and the new one does not appear. Also when the marks are given, there is no notification to the student that the instructor has replied, and the grade does not stay in the admin section. It just restarts. (I'm talking about the assignment that appears from an earlier unit). You can see in the student stats, grades for the quiz are there but nothing for the assignment introduce yourself. The only way I can actually view the new submission for "checking into a hotel"  is in the backend, and I cannot give marks there. Also when i reply after approving, the reply doesn't show up anywhere. For the quizzes: when I check quiz submission, for some reason, the answers to the quiz by the student have a comment that was made by an instructor in reply to a question in the unit. I have no idea how it got there. There is also no notification for when comments have been made or replied to.
    Joey Suarez
    Spectator
    We have the same issue. Sometimes, recreating the entire assignment/quiz has helped. Other times, we had to reset everything (quizzes and course), manually deleted all the meta fields and comments per assignment/quiz for that user and THEN it started working. This is not the best solution, however, but as per our last ticket about this with WPLMS, they have not been able to recreate the issue, so I don't know how they can help. The students are not getting a notification of the grade because it's not transferring to the meta for that student. But, like I said, I'm in the same boat as you :(
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Moving to How to/trouble-shoot forum. p.s: please do not create topics in issue log.
    olympiasm
    Spectator
    Is there any advancement on this topic?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Pleas make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest versions : Wplms theme : 1.9.8 Vibe course module : 1.9.8.4 Vibe custom types : 1.9.8.1 Wplms assignments : 1.9.8.2 Please also make sure that your assignments and quizzes is attached to the course and comments are enabled in them .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments and quiz submissions’ is closed to new replies.