Assignments Approved in order to Move to the next section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Assignments Approved in order to Move to the next section

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    creativoswom
    Participant
    Hi, i am building an LMS with your great plugin. The course content will divided as such: Intro.
    • Welcome Video
    Module 1: Intro to Course  (A module = Section on this case)
    • Class 1: Who we are (Class = Unit on this case)

• Class 2: XYZ topic

• Assignment: Upload an assignment given via PDF (If dont upload the PDF assignment you cant access the next module which is module 2)

• Class 3: XYZT Topic

Module 2: PHP basics - Class 1: For loop intro So the question is, as you can see i got my course divided by Modules in LMS format is sections right? Inside each module or section there are Classes or Units on the LMS format and on each Unit there are assignments to be passed, am i on the right path for creating a course here, seen the documentation i guess, yes. So i want to have a requirement that in order to see the next module, you have pass the assignment given on each module, which is to upload an assignment via PDF, if you upload the assignment then you can see the next module if not the next Module / Section will be blocked, will that be possible with this plugin? Thanx  

Veronica
    hi, yes you are for locking the units you can use https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/unlock_manually/
    creativoswom
    Participant
    thanx, i all check that link out, and i all get back to you if any questions about it.
    Veronica
    yes please  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments Approved in order to Move to the next section’ is closed to new replies.